My LinkedIn BIO Contact: Jack@cfothoughtleader.com
Building relationships as a CFO is critical to the success of your business – But how do you actually do it?
As a CFO, building relationships might be challenging for several reasons:
- As a member of the C-Suite, you feel isolated from other senior executives and guarded when dealing with others.
- You don’t know where to find senior people to connect with
- You might feel kind of misplaced when you attend networking events
Because everyone’s personality is different, how you build relationships as an individual will be different from everyone else. Your professional narrative is your most valuable relationship building tool.
What experiences helped prepare you to be a CFO? It sounds like a “gimme” question, but make no mistake – it’s not. Read Here
Your Big Business Card
Our goal is to create a podcast episode that will energize your professional relationship building, while offering valuable takeaways to aspiring finance leaders as well as your CFO peers. CFO Thought Leader is 100 percent editorial and there are no fees to participate. In fact, we were recently awarded the NYSSCPA’s 2018 Excellence in Financial Journalism Award. Learn more here.
- Build authority and influence
- Share your voice, message and mission
- Connect with other finance influencers
- Build a foundation for future Thought Leadership
“You can get everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” – Zig Zigler