CFO Dossier | Mike Picchi, CFO, Allconnect
Not since corporate boards first formulated the modern C-suite has the leadership reach of a C-suite member been more fluid than today within the ranks of Chief Financial Officers.
“Don’t be left behind” are the determined words that now lead growing numbers of finance professionals to expand their influence beyond the realm of traditional accounting and finance into the number-rich arena known as the customer experience.
Listen when Mike Picchi, CFO, Allconnect, exposes the innovative leadership path that makes Allconnect’s customer experience a central component of its finance function. Then hear from our distinguished CFO Thought Leader panel, featuring analytics thought leader and author Gary Cokins and Director of Finance Transformation Susan Parcells of BlackLine.
- Take an in-depth look at the innovative path that allowed finance to expand its influence, involving advanced technologies, savvy management practices, and talent development.
- Learn how to validate the business case for making customer intelligence a component of a strategic finance function.
- Understand how to find (and cultivate) the right analytics talent to support your finance team’s customer intelligence strategic mission.
- Discover why the shift to more customer-centric metrics is requiring finance teams to allot more time to analysis and spend less time on inefficient processes.
- Put an end to long, inefficient quarter-end closing processes and apply best practices to deliver timely and accurate financial and operational results.
e-Book: Continuous Accounting | Provided by BlackLine
Thought Leader Interview
About Our CFO Thought Leader:
Mike Picchi leads the teams responsible for Allconnect’s finance, accounting, tax and legal functions. Picchi joined Allconnect in 2013, having previously held CFO positions at alternative energy wind blade manufacturer TPI Composites and cleantech utility service company Comverge. While at Comverge, Picchi was instrumental in their 2007 IPO. Picchi began his career at Coopers & Lybrand LLP, is a CPA and Chartered Financial Analyst and holds a B.S. in Accounting and an MBA, finance concentration, from Indiana University.