As technology systems continue to evolve, finance teams are becoming the go-to resource for decision support within their organizations, a role that is leading finance professionals to increasingly stand alongside operations as they feed the organization financial insights as well as invaluable finance talent.
Join us when Chris Lafond, CFO, Intralinks, and former CFO of Gartner, Inc., explains his forward-looking operations mind-set as part of a CFO Thought Leader panel featuring C-suite advisor Bill Budicin, Director, The Keystone Group, and Director of Finance Transformation Susan Parcells of BlackLine.
- Sharpen Your Finance Team’s Operations IQ
- How to position finance as a key resource for operations
- How to evaluate what your organization can gain by achieving a more integrated view of finance and operations
- Leverage advanced modeling techniques to extract valuable insights for the business
Register and attend this insightful panel discussion that explores and dissects the capabilities and best practices that are helping organizations to align finance and operations, while highlighting the steps that must now be taken to achieve a more integrated view of finance and operations.
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 1:00 pm ET VIEW IT NOW ON DEMAND
- Produced by CFO Thought Leader
- Sponsored by BlackLine